Covid 19 Booking information
- The *AstraZeneca Covid 19 Vaccination will not be available at our Practice after 25/12/21
- Due to lack of demand Primary Covid vaccination is NO longer available at our surgery
- *Booster Vaccinations are now available for 30yrs and over- Please see the "Covid 19 Page" for criteria
- Our surgery is using the new Pfizer Bivalent vaccination, "Comirnaty"
- Covid vaccination clinics are currently being held by St Agnes Surgery.
How Do I make a Booking
- Appointments can be made: 1) Online - Click the link above
- A a 3rd primary dose of COVID-19 vaccine is now recommended in severely immunocompromised populations. This is given 2-6 months after the 2nd injection. Pfizer or Moderna is preferred to AstraZeneca for this 3rd dose. (Further information link)
- Covid booster vaccinations are also available. The 2nd booster is given 6 months after your last covid vaccination. Pfizer Comirnaty or Moderna are the recommended vaccinations. Only Pfizer Comirnaty will be available at our Surgery
Prior to your appointment obtain a copy of the St Agnes Surgery Covid Immunisation "Check List", either from our Surgery or download it here. Bring it with you to your vaccination appointment along with the requested information.
On The Day of Your Appointment
- Your eligibility for immunisation will be checked
- Your medical history will be checked
- After the vaccination you will be required to wait 15 minutes in the surgery
- You will be given a certificate confirming that you have had the vaccination